Thursday 26 November 2015

The music we played in our life

In our lives, there are thoughts that always keeps repeating in our mind day in and day out. These could be your fear, worries and anticipation. But to myself, I find it that there are ore not so good thoughts than the good ones. Probably in a ratio of 3 to 1. And it is just keep playing in my head even when I'm at work or heading home. This is very similar to music as well. I find it that there are particular song that I subconsciously sang during the day and could last to up 3 days. What a coincidence! I think it is safe to say that life and music are literally the same, it is just a difference application. And my take was, we are what we are today because of the song we play in the past in our head. And the song you choose today will determine what you gonna dance tomorrow. So we have a choice, what to select and what to play from here forward. Choose the thing that keeps your heart beating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.