Saturday 21 November 2015

Express your heart out through music

giftsforguitarplayer
At times, the only way to express feelings of heartache, pain, breakup is through music. That is why popular music are made up of stories taken from experiences.

Writers can draw to the experience to activate emotion embedded to the song. And as a music lover myself, I also draw to the music that captivates my feelings ( based on my current state of emotion). 

Perhaps human stories is the same, except that it happens from different timeframe. That could be the reason that classic music never fade and still be a good thing to listen up to this point of my life.

I believe each one of us has its own story to tell to the world. A story of trials, failures, triumph and successes. That everyone can write his own song and can dance to his own music. Express your heart out and we don't know that what you've written can be a source of inspiration.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.