Monday 9 November 2015

Inspirational songs that motivates me

Whenever I am feeling down, music will always cheer me up. It is a fact that songs have always emotion embedded to it. When it is performed with emotion there is always a connection between the audience and the performer. And even those old songs never get out of the market because people circumstances experience different phase of song. Will it be Frank Sinatra, Whitney Houston and Heal the World by Michael Jackson. Here is the list of my favorites, it usually the soundtracks of animation movies. 1. When you believe 2. Don't stop believin 3. We are the champions 4. Wind beneath my wings 5. You light up my life Whatever we believe, it always kick our butt and pick us up to be motivated again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.