Saturday 23 January 2016

Cute handmade plaque perfect gift for music lover

Cute handmade plaque perfect gift for music lover
One of my close friend in the office and celebrating his birthday on Friday. And the I haven't got a chance to give him a gift for the last 5 years. Now he is resigning, I feel like it's about time to give him a memento as he moved to other side of the street that is his new office. So, I asked my husband "what gift you can suggest?" And he said, well work out what is common to both of you. Then I smiled "aha!" Both of us are music enthusiast, I do vocal and keyboard. He is a all around from drums to string instruments. I don't know how he manage that but it's about passion I think (and hard nose time management). So I found a very special token that really symbolize our love or passion in music.

What I love in this plaque is that not so expensive that he can put it on his office table. And it not bulky as well as it is hand crafted that make it something special.

As both of us, part ways I sincerely hope that he will remember those time we shared together especially performing together in one of our company event. Though we still catch up occasionally.